Page 90 of 305 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596979899100140190 ... LastLast
Results 891 to 900 of 3042

Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #891
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought you said you were getting it sometime soon.

  2. #892
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, its a painful situation; i have the game, but dont have the means to play it. The swap discs still havent arrived yet -_-.

    No worries though, this thumb-twiddling malarky is starting to get quite interesting. *Thumb twiddles*.

  3. #893
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I guess it could be worse.

  4. #894
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, i could be thumb twiddling with no thumbs -_-

  5. #895
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Or you could just have thumbs, and no fingers.

  6. #896
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Either way, Xenosaga sits on my desk, silently taunting my european inability to play it.

  7. #897
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really wish I had time (and energy) to sit down and beat it all in one sitting.

  8. #898
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nah, for a game like Xenosaga, i think you need to play it in chunks, digesting each piece of story development as it comes. You'll ruin the experience if you rush it (as it was possible with Xenogears).

  9. #899
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea, I guess so.

    I mean the most I've "played" it is three hours a day, I've only clocked eight hours so far. Besides, you only play for a few minutes before you hit a cutscene/TV show. :-p

  10. #900
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now my money collectin' time is of, because my sister will lend me some money, so I can by a PS2. BTW, it's her birthday, an' I'm recievin' a present, isn't that funny? Anyhoo I'll be able to play Xenos in notime... ^_^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •